Unveiling of New OneCause Fundraising Platform Reinforces Commitment to Innovation and Nonprofit Growth
OneCause, a leader in online and event fundraising, today announced the launch of the new OneCause Fundraising Platform to help nonprofits provide a seamless, modern giving experience for donors. The new tools and functionality further the company's mission to drive innovation in the fundraising technology sector and provide integrated, flexible software so nonprofits can easily manage a wide range of donor experiences, needs, and expectations — whether in person, virtual, or hybrid.
"The OneCause Fundraising Platform makes fundraising more intuitive and helps nonprofits unlock generosity with today's donors," said Steve Johns, chief executive officer for OneCause. "We designed an easy, frictionless giving process complete with communication tools to help nonprofits connect with donors before, during, and after an event happens or a gift is made, ensuring they stay engaged and feel like their gifts truly make an impact."
The OneCause Fundraising Platform includes innovative features and functionality like:
- Flexibility to switch between in-person, virtual, or hybrid events
- Smart ticketing that drives unique experiences based on ticket type
- Options for guests to easily manage and assign purchased tickets
- Contactless express check-in via QR code
- Volunteer check-in tools and permission levels
- Multiple giving options that appeal to varying donor preferences
- Auctioneer-friendly live event and paddle raise tools
- Integrated raffle drawings
- Messaging and live chat to engage guests at all stages of an event
- Ability to track and confirm pre-seeded commitments in real time
- Table analytics to encourage friendly competition during events
- Integrated ambassador fundraising to bring peer-to-peer strategies into events
- Supporter-driven item pickup with self-selected time slots
- Real-time global and event-level fundraising analytics
"This platform puts the attendee experience in their hands. Guest information, check-in, pre-event questions, bidding, donating, purchases, and checkout are driven by the attendee. It's so much easier!" said Della Carver, director of service center support at Arthritis Foundation. "It's clear that OneCause carefully considered feedback from nonprofits while building the platform. They even anticipated future needs and implemented helpful functionality we hadn't even thought of."
Donors have come to expect the same ease, immediacy, and personalization during the giving experience they've become accustomed to from online retailers like Amazon. The user-friendly and intuitive tools in the new platform were built to meet evolving needs and expectations of today's donors, while reducing time spent managing technology for nonprofits.
"Donors are consumers, and they're bringing expectations of on-demand, personalized experiences to nonprofit events and fundraising," said Stephanie Ragozzino, chief product officer for OneCause. "We designed the new OneCause Fundraising Platform to offer a modern, supporter-driven experience for donors—and a flexible, time-saving event management tool for mission-driven organizations."