Pioneer Press Installs 8-color RMGT 9 Series LED-UV Perfecting Press
Pioneer Press is proud to announce the installation of an eight-color RMGT 9 Series perfecting press with LED-UV curing. At their 20,000+ square-foot facility in Greeley, Colorado, the RMGT 9 Series will upgrade Pioneer Press' production efficiency by 300% and expand their printing capabilities.
Pioneer Press has always leveraged technology to benefit their customers. From automated pre-press to online storefronts that implement web-to-print, Pioneer Press constantly searches for new advancements to improve their workflow and transfer those efficiencies to their clientele. When it came time to add a new press to their robust line-up, they sought technology that is not only cutting-edge, but also proven and reliable.
The RMGT 9 Series will allow Pioneer Press to better serve our customers in enhanced and novel ways, thanks to its advanced capabilities. These include:
- Instant drying with LED-UV inks —Instant drying on all substrates from offset and coated to labels and synthetic. Straight from the press to the bindery for a faster product turnaround.
- 8 color perfecting: Full-color printing on both sides in a single pass — This means products can be printed faster than ever with an unprecedented level of consistency.
- Printing on a variety of thicknesses, from a light weight 40# offset paper through 24 pt folding board
- Increased cost efficiency allows smaller print runs to be produced on the new press, leading to higher quality and more consistency over digital print production.
- Environmental considerations —
- The RMGT 9 Series' LED-UV system will use 81% less energy than traditional ink or conventional UV presses
- Its active color management system "Litho Flash" also lets Pioneer Press use far less paper for set up,
- While the size uses 20% less raw materials compared to a 40" press .
A powerful step for Pioneer Press, the RMGT 9 Series brings unmatched advantages in quality, efficiency, and scope. These benefits will be felt directly by Pioneer Press' customers, who can learn more at https://www.pioneerpresscolorado.com/.